SlayerClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer~Clan's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fews thoughs of october nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

Fews thoughs of october nights Empty
PostSubject: Fews thoughs of october nights   Fews thoughs of october nights EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 am

cheers Hell Yo ^_^

it's 5:25 am, means that i've been playing during 5 hours... (it's a bit stupid)

Tonight (11th) the server's life was awsome, lot of people took a look, stangers and friends, lot of ~Slayers also ^^ (honestly, we were running the night ),

and for once, a LoT of different maps, (which were also very nice).

I wish the sunday night could be like this all the time ! This clan is growing up, people are talking about recording some videos and making a clip (and then posting it on youtube), more members each week afro

One more time, Dharok and Asmodeus made their skills shined Twisted Evil , but every Slayer who was there could defend himself not badly (Badass and his crazy axe move jocolor )

I'm very glad that we show to the community that there is something else than 2 maps in Dm (the damned Hildir and bothvar)==> we even played Head Ball bounce , but it wasn't very fair since the weaponstay mod was checked and head is considered as a weapon... king

I think we are getting better and I expect a clan tournament soon !
Still, it will be good to have a practice just between us or an open one, there is some combos that I don't get, specially with the DBA.

I missing Coop and tweakedrune flying fight mod (on the back of theses racesbeetles lol! but it will come soon or later ^_^. sommething great would be to incorporate the tweaked flying possibilites in the coop [fantasist idea anyway]

When I came in Slayer, someone told me " I don't think it's a place for you", but then what is there: fun in good playing, fun in good laughting, fun in good brotherhood

The name Slayer itself sounds a bit darky, but people here proved their sens of good jokes most times, so:

cheers May Slayer survive a long time and raise more happycrazyness cheers
Back to top Go down

Fews thoughs of october nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlayerClan :: News-
Jump to: